How to Take a Loan from EasyPaisa – A Step-By-Step Guide
How to Take a Loan from EasyPaisa? EasyPaisa has announced the launch of its loan service for its users. To better serve its customers, EasyPaisa has launched a digital loan service.
The Loan Service by EasyPaisa (a joint venture between Telenor Pakistan and Tameer Microfinance Bank) is the best digital loan service available in Pakistan to assist the millions of unbanked residents who live in the country.
EasyPaisa Digital Loan Service
The EasyPaisa Loan Service, also known as the Personal Loan Service, will assist its subscribers in obtaining a short-term loan for approximately 7, 14, and 30 days, depending on their needs. The user’s EasyPaisa mobile account will immediately receive the loan amount as a direct deposit.
The entire process of obtaining an Easypaisa Loan takes no more than five minutes to complete.
Who Is Eligible to Apply for an EasyPaisa Digital Loan?
- Users of the Easypaisa Mobile Account
- Customer of Telenor
How do I apply for an Easypaisa Loan?
- The only requirements are installing the Easypaisa app and registering for the Easypaisa loan. To register, dial *786# and enter your CNIC Number.
- Only Telenor subscribers can obtain the loan amount by dialling *786*7#, after which they must dial one and enter their EasyPaisa account PIN Number.
- After completing the registration process, you must select the loan amount and the time frame for repaying the loan before pressing the send button.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is indicated by a response of 1.
- Select your marital status and your source of income from the drop-down menu.
- Now enter the father’s name as it appears on your CNIC.
- Finally, enter the Easypaisa PIN and press the Send button to complete the transaction.
Following approval, you will receive a confirmation SMS, and the loan amount will be transferred to your Easypaisaa account as soon as possible.
The amount of the EasyPaisa loan is as follows:
Using the Easypaisa Loan Service, EasyPaisa customers can get a loan for as little as Rs. 1050 and Rs. 10,000, depending on their financial situation.
The following are the fees charged by Sahara Loan Service:
The following terms and conditions will set this loan service:
- For seven days, the percentages are 10 per cent to 25 per cent.
- 14-day percentage range: 12 per cent, -35 per cent
- If the loan is not paid back by the due date, the bank will charge an additional 2.5 per cent interest rate.
What is the best way to pay back the loan?
The loan amount will be deducted from the Easypaisa mobile account on a predetermined schedule. You can repay your loan early by dialling *786*7*2# to access the Easypaisa loan menu.