How to Change the Background of Your Zoom
How to Change the Background of Your Zoom because of a coronavirus pandemic that has forced us to function remotely, many people have been using Zoom to take online lectures and attend online meetings in recent months. However, even if you have been using zoom for a long time, you may be unaware of the zoom backdrop option.
With the virtual background feature, you may replace your solid background with a personalized experience that you create. The ability to hide the considerable commotion in the home office and make meetings much more enjoyable is provided by this feature, so if you want to use it, learn how to change the background of your zoom.
How to Customize the Zoom Background on a Desktop Computer
First, you may personalize the zoom desktop application by adding a custom background that will offer aesthetic interest to your conference.
- Open the Desktop Zoom application.
- Sign in by entering your login credentials into the appropriate fields.
- Once logged in, click on your profile image and the settings button to the right.
- To access the virtual background tab, select it from the drop-down menu. If the virtual background tab does not show, you can navigate to Zoom’s official website by clicking here. Log into your zoom account and select the Background tab of your virtual account. a.
- By selecting a zoom or a custom picture from your computer on the virtual background page, clicking the + symbol and then “add image,” you may customize the virtual background.
Please remember that you can also use this option with a green screen. If there is no green screen available, uncheck the box.
A custom background is automatically applied before a video call is added after being uploaded and selected. As a result, zoom suggests that users: obtain the best possible results.
- Please upload a high-resolution image.
- Look for a space that has a consistent colour and light scheme.
- Wearing clothes that match the virtual setting is not recommended.
You can even alter the background of the video conference while it is taking place. What to do and how to accomplish it.
- During the call, click on the up arrow next to the “start/stop” video button.
- Change the selection for a virtual background to something else.
- In the virtual background section, you can use the default zoom photographs or upload your own from your PC to replace them.
- To choose a background, click on the + sign to the right of the screen. After that, you can click on “insert an image.”
How to Customize the Zoom Background on a Mobile Device
The following instructions will walk you through changing the zoom background using a mobile app.
- Launch the Zoom application on your mobile phone and log in.
- After signing in to a meeting, tap the three dots in the bottom right corner of the screen to exit.
- Open the ‘More menu’ option and select ‘Virtual background’ from the drop-down menu.
- To replace the virtual background, select a different background from your computer.
You’ve accomplished your goal! It is explained in this article how to alter the backdrop of your zoom.