NADRA Smart NICOP Fee Update for Oman and Qatar
Lahore: The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) is the official authority in charge of issuing Smart National Identity Cards for Overseas Pakistanis (SNICOPs), an identity document provided to any resident of Pakistan who lives overseas.
Any Pakistani national who wishes to travel outside Pakistan without needing visas for entry can apply for Smart NICOP to any destination of their choosing, without visa restrictions if applicable. Passport numbers are necessary when seeking this document if newborn babies were born elsewhere in another country.
NADRA provides two fee structures for Smart NICOP services, which vary according to regional location; Oman and Qatar, which house thousands of Pakistanis, fall within Zone B.
How Can I Register My Child’s Identity (NICOP)?
- Apply for your NICOP via the NADRA Registration Center (NRC) or Pak-Identity’s Website.
- NADRA Registration Center (NRC).
- Apply for NICOP by visiting your closest NADRA Registration Center (NRC).
Here are the steps that make up an NRC:
- Your token will arrive shortly.
- Your photo will be immortalized.
- Your fingerprints and signature will be recorded.
- Data entry must be completed, then printed and scrutinized by you.
- Once completed, a printed copy of your application form will be given back to you.
- After receiving your printed form and stamped by an authorized officer, it must be submitted back to your NRC for processing.
- When applying at the National Registration Centre (NRC), biometrics of any blood relative (father/mother, brother/sister, son/daughter, etc.) present can be captured for application, thereby eliminating attestation of forms.
Pak Identity Website Its Citizens may qualify to apply for and obtain their Smart National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (SNICOP) via Pak Identity’s online system and have it shipped right to their homes.