Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarships 2022 For Matric Students
The Pakistani government announced it would hire additional personnel for the Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarships 2022 For Matric Students. This is the most recent employment opportunity in Pakistan. Young people interested in pursuing a career in the PSF Jobs will find this an excellent option.
A wide variety of professions can be found in various settings across the country and are available in many different locations. Those interested in making a switch in their line of work or starting their professional careers can find various job openings in Pakistan.
The most recent job listing in Pakistan is for a PSF, and it’s for a position that requires candidates to have relevant experience. This PSF Jobs firm, one of the country’s largest employers, is always looking for qualified new candidates to join their team.
This could be the right chance for you if you have the abilities and qualifications they are searching for. If you have, then you should apply for it. Therefore, if beginning a career in engineering interests you, be on the lookout for the most recent job opportunity announcement in Pakistan.
The most recent career opportunity announcement in Pakistan is for various departments, including the FIA, FBR, CAA, OGDCL, SNGPL, PAK ARMY, PAK NAVY, and PAK AIR FORCE, amongst others. Those interested in establishing a professional life in Pakistan will find many job openings and other advantages the country has to provide.
There are many benefits to working in Pakistan, including good salaries, an outstanding work-life balance, outstanding growth prospects, and a great deal more. If you are interested in working in Pakistan, now would be an excellent time to submit your application.
|Job Opening Date||05/12/2022|
|No. Of Seats||Multiple|
|Job Closing Date||23/12/2022|
PSF Scholarship Talented Students on a Matric Basis
- Students who have passed the 10th class examination SSC/Matric in 2022 only from pure government-sector schools are eligible to apply.
- Students scoring a minimum of 60% overall marks and 70% marks in (4) Science subjects viz. Biology/Computer Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Attested copies of the Matric/SSC Result card, B-Form, and domicile certificate of the student or fathers domicile must be attached.
- Proof of the pure Government school must be provided.
- Private, semi-government or any other type of school is not eligible as per PC-I of STFS.
- Initial screening / shortlisting will be done on the basis of scores as per eligibility criteria.
- Science Aptitude Test (written test) Paper-based I.Q. Test.
- Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
- Seats will be allocated as per the federal government quota system.
- 30 seats are reserved for toppers of the BISEs exams, for which nominations will be called separately from their relevant boards.
- Monthly Scholarship Rs. 15,000 per month for two years of F.Sc.
- Study visits to Science and Technology organizations, universities, and labs.
- Undertaking research projects during F.Sc under the mentorship of selected University Professors.
Attested copy of result card of SSC or Matric to be attachedAttested copy of CNIC/B-Form. Attested copy of Domicile (his/her own domicile is Mandatory, however, father’s domicile is acceptable only to allow for the test).
Two recent colour photographs (passport size).Original paid copy of deposit slip. vi. Application forms with Incomplete, Wrong/False information will be rejected
How to Apply For a Job
- To apply for the latest jobs in Pakistan, you must visit the Below.
- You can search for available positions and apply for them online.
- For Apply online, You will need to create an account and provide information.
- If users can apply offline, they must carefully see all the details below before submitting their application.
- Interested candidates can read all the details and submit their documents at the address below.
- Please read all details carefully.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.