How To Get Dark Mode On Snapchat
How To Get Dark Mode On Snapchat’se usage of dark mode in mobile applications hit its peak in 2019. Almost every other software company concentrated on implementing shady methods in their products. It became much easier to transition to the dark side after introducing systemwide dark themes on Android and iOS.
Although Snapchat has defied industry conventions, one app stands out from the crowd: Instagram. The photo-centric messaging app eventually introduced dark mode on iOS devices early this year, with Android support expected to follow shortly after that. Today, we’ll walk you through the process of enabling dark mode on Snapchat, step by step.
Snapchat Dark Mode will be available on both iOS and Android devices in 2022
When using the Snapchat app on an iPhone, there is a native setting to enable or disable the dark theme; however, this feature is absent from the Snapchat app on an Android device. Many Android users have been wondering how to enable dark mode in Snapchat on their devices for quite some time now. As it happens, you have arrived at the correct location. We’ve included a convenient workaround to allow for the dark theme in Snapchat on your Android phone.
Snapchat’s dark mode can be enabled on your iPhone.
- To access your Snapchat profile, tap the Bitmoji icon in the top-left corner.
From the profile page, click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen to access the Settings menu.
- Select “App Appearance” from the drop-down menu under “My Account” settings to see the opportunity to modify the theme of Snapchat.
- Go to the “App Appearance” settings and select “Always dark” to enable Snapchat’s dark mode on your iPhone.
How to See Someone Snapchat Friends List
How to Install Snapchat Dark Mode on Your Android Device
No official dark mode setting is available for Snapchat’s Android app now. Once Snapchat launches the dark style for its Android app, we will update this section with the new information. The closest thing you can get right now is to enable the “forced systemwide dark mode” option from the developer options menu in your operating system.
While it isn’t perfect, staring at the retina-blinding light setting currently available on Android is preferable. So, if you’re interested in forcing dark mode to be enabled on Snapchat for Android, here’s how to go about it:
1. Open the Settings app and select “About phone” from the drop-down menu. After that, scroll down until you encounter the “Build number,” which you should tap seven times. Your Android device has now been configured to run in developer mode.
2. Return to the Settings home page and select “System -> Developer options” to gain access to the developer settings. 3.
3. Enable the “Override force-dark” toggle in this section, and you will have successfully activated forced dark mode on your smartphone. In the future, you will notice that Android will invert colours on apps that do not support dark mode natively to save battery life.
Note: Unfortunately, recent versions of Snapchat do not respond to being put into the dark mode, and the Android app remains in the light theme instead.
2 thoughts on “<span class="hpt_headertitle">How To Get Dark Mode On Snapchat</span>”