How To Cancel Sim Registration Online in 2022
How To Cancel Sim Registration Online in 2022 this post is for you if you want to cancel additional sim cards and know how to cancel sim registration online in 2022. This post will describe two simple techniques for cancelling a sim registration, but first, we’ll go through how to balance a sim registration using the internet.
The PTA has set up a system known as the “SIM Information System – 668” to ensure that SIM cards are registered on the CNIC of the authorised (legal) user. As a result, by texting your CNIC number to the shortcode “668,” you can obtain a count of the number of SIM cards registered against your CNIC by each mobile company.
In the event of a data discrepancy, you can have any additional SIMs associated with your CNIC removed by contacting the appropriate operator.
In 2022, the first method of cancelling a Sim registration will be introduced.
In this approach, you can cancel your sim registration online in 2022 by accessing the service providers’ websites that supply your sim connection following your SIM registration. For example, you must go to the jazz webpage to prevent a jazz sim from appearing.
- From the websites listed below, you can get the necessary forms.
- Please fill it out completely and send a scanned copy of the completed form and a copy of your CNIC and passport to the email address provided on the website.
- The associated company supplies you with a reference number, which will be used with your CNIC.
- Extra SIM cards that have been registered will be deactivated within 24 hours of receiving your complaint.
- After 45 days, the database information on the PTA’s website will be updated.
In 2022, there will be a second method of cancelling Sim registration.
If the above technique of cancelling your sim card did not work, you might try the following method.
Jazz Sim Registration will be blocked and cancelled in 2022.
To cancel your jazz sim registration, dial 111 from your jazz phone number or 111300300 from any other network worldwide.
In 2022, Telenor Sim Registration will be blocked and cancelled.
To cancel your Telenor SIM registration, dial 345 from your Telenor phone number or 111345100 from any other network, whichever you prefer.
In 2022, Ufone Sim Registration will be blocked and cancelled.
To cancel your Ufone sim registration, dial 333 from your Ufone number or 111333300 from any other network, followed by “cancel.”
In 2022, Zong Sim’s registration will be blocked and cancelled.
To cancel your Zong sim registration, dial 310 from your Zong phone number or 111222111 from any other network to cancel your registration.
In 2022, Warid Sim’s registration will be blocked and cancelled.
The Warid sim registration can be cancelled by calling the following numbers: 321 from the Warid number or 111111321 from any other network.
What Others Have Also Suggested:
- You can deactivate any sim on your CNIC by contacting the operator responsible for that Sim.
- The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has allowed you to block your Sim online. Visit the CPLC Official Website to learn how to disable your sim card through the Citizen Police Liaison Committee (CPLC).
- The owner of a specific SIM card can be identified by sending an empty SMS to the number 667 from any mobile phone carrier (Zong, Telenor, Mobilink, Warid, Ufone, and so on). Please remember that you must transfer this SMS from the SIM card to find out who the owner is.